Thursday, November 17, 2011

Wall Street: "Rome" is burning? Part 4. On the front lines

On the Front lines: OWS, NYC 11/17/11 Photos by K.K.W
This morning(9:30am) the core of the Wall Street area(Wall st to Exchange place, B'way to Broad st where the stock exchange is)was and still is closed off. Unless you worked there, lived there, no go. Protesters from OWS were in the area before it was closed off. A lot of arrests happened and the area was swamped with people for a while(photographers, mass media, bystanders, etc). OWS is back at the park, they started marching down B'way when I left, police following.
















1 comment:

Ostelli Roma said...

I am very glad I found your weblog on stumbleupon. Thanks for the wise critique. Me and my girlfriend were just preparing to do a little analysis about this. I'm very glad to see such good info being shared freely out there.